Aren’t you looking lovely today? Is that a new haircut..new top? Ok, enough of the sweet talk, down to business. So as you might have guessed from the title, we need your help. Pretty please?
So, the main point of this post is that we would like Limebird to be the best that it can be, so we would like your opinion. Even if you’ve been perusing through the Limebird posts for months or if you’ve only stumbled upon it today, every little helps.
What we are looking for is the answers to these questions, if you have a few spare minutes.
1) Are the posts often enough or would you like less/more? ( we currently do one post a day, two max if something comes up)
2) What types of posts would you like to see more of? So fiction/non-fiction posts, grammar, SEO/traffic advice, everyday rants etc. What would you like to see?
3) Is the site easy to use? If you wanted to find a specific post or by a specific Limebird Writer would you be able to do that?
4) Do you like the layout? Would the posts work better in a different order. Is it too cluttered? Etc.
5) Is there anything else that you would like to see on Limebird that isn’t already there?
Also, please do leave any other comments, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this. If you do it… I will give you the option of a virtual hug, virtual hi 5, umm a nice picture drawn on a post it note… orrrrr if you live in the UK – Gingerbread men/muffins/cookies… any baked goods you like that I can make (collection only..😛 )
Thanking you kindly,
B and the Limebird Team x
PS – I’m having some difficulty trying to figure out where to put the forum on the site so people notice it. It’s currently along the top bar and there is a link on the right hand side. Any suggestions would be very welcome.